"The Five Oaks" trullo is situated in the heart of Apulia, known as "the golden green mine" in the middle of Valle d'Itria among Alberobello, Locorotondo and Martina Franca.
The two owners, Grazia and Umberto, invite you to stay in this holiday rentals, consisting of an ancient building made of local stones, to rediscover the daily life quality and the well dwelling in order to regain one's own time, nature and traditions.
The conical building is embedded in one hectare of "red land" rich of centenarian olive trees, fruit trees and oaks and it is an example of the past eco-friendly architecture (click here and find) .
Built at the end of the nineteenth century and later skillfully restored by the stone master, called "trullaro", the trullo has preserved its authentic peculiarities.
The haven is basic, well-finished and welcoming according to country tradition.
IF YOU COME AND TRAVEL IN APULIA YOU CAN:
- dive into the uncontaminated nature
- plunge in the beauty of Adriatic and Ionian Seas
- climb down the caves and "gravine"
- discover prehistory and Magna Graecia
- visit Emperor Frederick II's castles
- harvest wheat in Tavoliere, grapes and olives in "Terra di Bari" and Salento
- take part to Putignano Carnival
- taste "orecchiette" and "cime di rape" and the "tiella" (typical local meal) of potatoes, rice and mussels
- dance the "pizzica" Salento style
- live in trulli
.... AND FINALLY YOU WILL LOVE THIS LAND!!!!